Lavender Hot Chocolate / Mocha
- Create a double boiler by placing a bowl over a pot of boiling water
- Whisk together:
- 1 cup of milk, any kind (dairy, nut, etc)
- 1 heaping tsp cocoa powder
- 2 heaping tsp sugar, any kind (I used coconut sugar)
- a generous sprinkling of ground lavender *
- Optional: Make it a mocha by adding a shot of cold brew coffee
- When it is warm enough, strain through a coffee filter and enjoy!
* How to make ground lavender: Use food grade lavender flowers and ground them in a spice grinder. Sift through a strainer for lavender powder.