Sunday, October 30, 2011

Guest post from the Siamese kitten

The kitten seemed SO insistent on typing my next post for me. Perhaps she was just trying to be kind since she knew my wrists were hurting from the motorcycle accident.  So I saved all my documents, opened up a blank page and let her have at it. In addition to finding numerous keyboard shortcuts and figuring out the website to program Facebook, this is what I got.
Njxdfgfvn.
+_+_jnhe3b
 B  \1=

 0pEwsssssssssssssssssssssssnm,y
H&Y^U12B2BNB QQ1     BazzzZZZZ
] ‘            Q 12222as7uju Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bllllllllllllllllll…………………
[P;;;;GFVBMJNM’xc
The kitty had so much fun, but unfortunately does not seem satisfied. How does one break the news that a career path in writing probably isn’t for her? 

On the other hand, she does a rather fine job of untying my shoes, running off with my motorcycle keys, getting stuck in drawers, destroying my phone charger, attacking my toes while I walk, napping in the bathroom sink... getting into all sorts mischief.

I love it that life here in the flatlands can't be boring with a kitten in the house! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment